B-O-W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-O-W

Are you a Beast Or Wuss? Find out now!
A Madden Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the replays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WoLVie19

About the replays Empty
PostSubject: About the replays   About the replays I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:07 am

I was Merrieman in those replays blitzing in a 3-4 set, i never got off of him. I got three sacks one by a DB on a monster bitz and the othe one thats not on the replay was Levy who got it on a bitz when he rolled out. So i never even sacked him with merrieman .
I was running all over him. He went for it on 4th down on both of his first drives. Inside of his 40. In the first QTR .
He called me a fucking fag after I hit Thomas for a 60 yrd pass. This guy is a liar and a Cheat. He was nanoying me the rest of the game.
Never had any problems with anyone but this guy has to be under 18. Totally no rescpect and to accuse me of lying at a video game , when your are getting destroyed show's your maturity. So again i was all out blitzing and using My ROLB at the Second MLB spot on some sets. I move him around to create as much pressure as i can. He is my only rush threat.
But that is not a NAyNO when i dont get off of him and dont go to any other player. I use my MLB and SS and FS. No moving people around, and i mix my defesive and offesive plays up. So anyways i have more video saved of this jack ass. Just delet those or i will when you are done looking at them and ill upload the others. I saved 10 plays from the game but it will only let me upload 5 at a time.
Back to top Go down
WoLVie19

About the replays Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the replays   About the replays I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:10 am

This is about puppysmasher lying about me nanyo blitzing him in our game. He was the saints i was the pats.
Back to top Go down

About the replays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B-O-W :: General League Information :: League Rules-
Jump to: