B-O-W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-O-W

Are you a Beast Or Wuss? Find out now!
A Madden Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POW wk 1 OMG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agob

POW wk 1 OMG Empty
PostSubject: POW wk 1 OMG   POW wk 1 OMG I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:05 pm

SEND ME OFFERS Smile

offensive:Matthew stafford(15 for 21 3 tds 0 ints 169 yards) Desean Jackson(9 Rec,277 yards,4 td)Beanie Wells( att-10 yards-220 TD's- 2 with a long of 93 yards

Defensive:Brandon carr (3 tackles 3 sack inluding a safety) Bob Sanders(3 tackles 3 ints 1 ff)
Chargers front 7(3 sacks,2 FF, 2 INTS)

Last edited by agob on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Westside_Charles

POW wk 1 OMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW wk 1 OMG   POW wk 1 OMG I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 pm

San Diego Chargers Candidates

Offensive Candidate:
No one will be voted by San Diego this we because no one had a huge game. Including the Chargers big 2 Receivers, Roddy and Andre.

Defensive Candidate:
Why pick one guy when you can pick the entire defensive line. The Chargers defensive line got 3 sacks, 2 sack fumbles and created pressure for 2 Phillip Rivers Int's. Everette and Cody Brown each had a sack and a forced fumble in the game. The rookie Brian Orakpo also got one. Cornerback Alphonso smith along with All-Pro Free Safety O.J Otowge got Ints. The Chargers d-line got lots of pressure during the game with a majority of it coming from Cody "The Beast" Brown who must have had Rivers on the ground at least 5 times. The Chargers D-line factored in 3 sacks and 2 ints and a big outcome of the game.

Chargers Defensive Candidates: DE's Brian Orakpo,Cody Brown,Everette Brown and Dt's, Mike Patterson,Pat Sims, Fili Moala and Jarron Gilbert

The San Diego Chargers Defensive we don't vote one part of defensive player of the week, we vote our entire defensive line.
Back to top Go down
agob

POW wk 1 OMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW wk 1 OMG   POW wk 1 OMG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Bob Sanders defensive POW and Desean Jackson offensive POW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POW wk 1 OMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW wk 1 OMG   POW wk 1 OMG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POW wk 1 OMG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B-O-W :: B-O-W Seasonal Information :: Player of the Week-
Jump to: