B-O-W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-O-W

Are you a Beast Or Wuss? Find out now!
A Madden Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BadBoyR1

BadBoyR1

Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 pm

....thats right! QB M. Ryan on trading block for one of the top 5 RB or a d*m good RB and another good player.
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm

I have Chad Henne now. Steve Slaton. check out the 49ers get on Chat. lets work some thing out!
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

You R1 (i have a 97 Ninja 750, use to have R1...)

We can work a 3 way deal also with DET. He will give you Randy Moss for Calvin. his screenname is MegaJustinTron... Also i just traded him Maroney, so we can work a 3 way or something.

I have Henne to trade you back. Also TE Zack Miller 87 ovr. and can work a few other players.
Back to top Go down
amen_7469

PostSubject: I got rb's for you   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 am

Turner
and
Benson

I dont know If id pull the trigger on Turner 4 Ryan sweeten the deal or take a look at Benson and Let me know.... (Check out Saints Block)
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 am

Check Madden for the offers i sent... also hit me up AIM Crazykevmack or yahoo kevin697788

lets do a trade!
Back to top Go down
BadBoyR1

BadBoyR1

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:40 am

How the h*ll you go from a R1 to a Ninja 750? Sounds crazy as h*ll to me.....lol, pretty much like the offer you sent me ...LMBO
Back to top Go down
BadBoyR1

BadBoyR1

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:45 am

@Amen......Sweetin the deal!!! Are you serious??????

Again, guys QB Matt Ryan is a FRANCHISE player! Lets wake up here and stop wasting my time. Again, when I say FRANCHISE, he is in the same ball park as P Manning and T Brady in the next few years.

No team has won the Super Bowl with a sorry as QB, keep that in mind. All teams that have won the Super Bowl has a QB thats may get into the Hall of Fame.

Like they say on Sports Center..."Come on Man"!
Back to top Go down
BadBoyR1

BadBoyR1

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 am

Offers sent, check your "Pending Trades" on PS3.....................

I will not accept any counter offer, its either deal or no deal. Good luck and I hope you dont have to face those G Men............Ballin!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:49 am

Ryan, Matt #7 QB
86 OVR

83 AWR (Awareness)
88 THP (Throw Power)
86 THA (Throw Accuracy)
89 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
84 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
82 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
65 TOR (Throw on the Run)
87 PAC (Play Action

Vs

Henne, Chad #7 QB
79 OVR

72 AWR (Awareness)
94 THP (Throw Power)
78 THA (Throw Accuracy)
81 TAS (Throw Accuracy Short)
78 TAM (Throw Accuracy Medium)
78 TAD (Throw Accuracy Deep)
77 TOR (Throw on the Run)
66 PAC (Play Action

Not a Huge difference.

I was offering you Henne in return with upgrade at key Pos.

You need to put crack pipe down asking for 2 guys in the 85-90 range and Nate Davis for Ryan. Yes Ryan is a franchise QB. But we will only get one year MAYBE 2 season out of this.

Henne will be 85 next year. Ryan wil be 90.

If you want to open talks again. Henne plus some player swaps to improve your team. If you hate Forte, then you can send him and ill send you Slaton.

But

N Davis
S Slaton 82
J Joseph 91

for Ryan is INSANE!!!

Henne 79 (6 points less than Ryan) POT A
RE M Kiwanuka 85 POT A
LOLB J Peterson 87 POTB

is what im willing to send for

Ryan 86
RE Barwin 71
or Pisa 73.

And ill give you a 3rd round pick.
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 am

BadBoyR1 wrote:
Offers sent, check your "Pending Trades" on PS3.....................

I will not accept any counter offer, its either deal or no deal. Good luck and I hope you dont have to face those G Men............Ballin!!!!! LOL

Your DEF STINKS!!! lol your Line and LBs are some of the worst!
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 am

BadBoyR1 wrote:
@Amen......Sweetin the deal!!! Are you serious??????

Again, guys QB Matt Ryan is a FRANCHISE player! Lets wake up here and stop wasting my time. Again, when I say FRANCHISE, he is in the same ball park as P Manning and T Brady in the next few years.

No team has won the Super Bowl with a sorry as QB, keep that in mind. All teams that have won the Super Bowl has a QB thats may get into the Hall of Fame.

Like they say on Sports Center..."Come on Man"!

My Home Boy Dilfer won, and he will never be in the HOF! lol Trent is decent but not a GREAT QB!

Also we have 1 MAYBE 2 seasons before Madden 11 drops in Aug.

So dont disrespect Peyton/Brady/Brees and put Ryan up there yet...
Back to top Go down
BadBoyR1

BadBoyR1

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 am

Guys, Yeeaaahhhhhhh righhhhhhhtttttttt!

P.S.
49ers owner....thats for the locker room material..... "Your DEF STINKS!!! lol your Line and LBs are some of the worst!".......... We have your comments posted in our teams weight room lol. I guess you are not aware of my D# game, since we dont play you in the reg season I hope you make it to the playoffs so we can meet up, O Yeahhhhhhhh lol
Back to top Go down
KevinMack

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 pm

see you in the Conf Champ game!
Back to top Go down
amen_7469

PostSubject: Ryan = Manning?????   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Ryans a franchise player.... and what is Turner???? a franchise player also, and hes a Pro Bowl RB yet ur asking 2 for 1 How many Pro Bowls Ryan played in?? 0 cause theres too much depth at QB above him

Explain to me why Turner is off the board in round 1 in every draft yet Ryans drafted in what round??? hes not even top 5 qbs drafted

Some people put toooooo much stock in young talent Madden 11 drops If we get threw 3 seasons in this League ill be shocked

Maybe in Madden 11 you can talk about Ryan in same sentence with Peyton and Brady?

Heres an Idea Mannining and Brady Owners even Brees owner would yall trade your QB straight up for Ryan????

Maybe G-Men would be better interested in Benson hes Good not 1st round in our draft... but good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block   Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giants QB Matt Ryan on Trading Block
Page 1 of 1