B-O-W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-O-W

Are you a Beast Or Wuss? Find out now!
A Madden Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Rankings week 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seahawks

Power Rankings week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Power Rankings week 2   Power Rankings week 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:04 pm

****Top 10****
1. Panthers took there first win of the season with a strong 35 points to beat the bengals in this high scoring affair and take top spot to begin the season

2. Bears pull off the 34-27 win to prove they will be looking to roll off there starting success

3. Cardinal start season where they left of a playoff team with dominating performance hold opponent to 3 points

4. Giants with a close game from titans 24-15 showing one best defenses so far

5. Colts take on to beat former superbowl bronco's 28-21 proving there first season new GM is here to make a run at winng the big Game

6. Falcons take one from rams to take a 6 point lead and stay in the mix early

7. Patriots show the most dominating performance over a 63-7 win over the jets(cpu) to show what teams will be up against

8. Steelers doubled the points the browns(cpu) could muster up in there 41-19 win to make sure they stay bottom of the afcn

9. Bills 42-14 over vikings(cpu) dont know much on this (slacking off)

10. Raven dominate the buccaneers(cpu) with a 31-3 lead showing the have the offense and defense give them a shot at beating anyteam they will come across this year

btw i figured cpu wins are easy to come across thats why they did better but user against user is better in my opionion
Back to top Go down

Power Rankings week 2
Page 1 of 1